I've Been Tagged For A "Quirky Meme"
I've had the pleasure to have been tagged by Stealth whose blog has been a great find out there in the vast blogosphere. The rules of this meme are as follows:
- Link to the person that tagged you
- Post the rules on your blog.
- Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself.
- Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs.
- Let each random person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website.
So, at the risk of sounding slightly crazed here is my list:
- I hate being in enclosed spaces, like planes and subways. l travel by airplane but I need distractions like books or movies.
- I talk to my deceased father when I'm on my motorcycle and I'm heading into tricky terrain. Approaching the tunnel on Storrow Drive in Boston I would say "C'mon Ernie, wanna go for a ride?" and I always made it through to the other side okay.
- I flush the toilet in public restrooms with my foot, use a paper towel to turn the faucet on and off and to open the door, and wouldn't sit on the seat even if I had two broken legs. But I will drink from a bar beer mug that's been in use for the last five years.
- I think potato chips and chocolate is one of the best food combinations known to mankind.
- I am terrified of snakes. My friend saw a live snake in her basement recently and then it disappeared. I would have to move out of my house if that happened to me. I'm totally serious - I would freak.
- I've been known to throw on an 80's playlist from the iPod and dance in my kitchen while having a cocktails with the girls. And to do some other things. But I'm to shy to add them to the list.
Let the tagging begin. I know you are supposed to tag 6 people, but I really only have a few blogs that I visit regularly (including Steath). So here are my tagees:
- Chewy, whose originality and creativity are really inspiring and who was my first new blog friend.
- Ronia, who has some very interesting adventures at Whistler Blackcomb in British Columbia, Canada , is someone I've known for a number of years, and is really fun to hang with.
- Cristina ,who I know will come up with something that will totally surprise (and maybe shock) me and is someone with whom I have had the pleasure to kitchen dance.
- Wendy, another new find, who has a really fun blog.