A Re-Post: Why I Like Motorcycles Better Than Men
Since motorcycle season is upon us, I am re-running the second post I ever did with some slight revisions.
Why I like Motorcycles Better Than Men
- Because a girl sitting on a bike is hotter than a girl sitting on a guy.
- Because even though my bike has nice pipes, I don't have to touch them.
- Because I can lock my bike in the garage when I am done with it for the day.
- Because the only rubber I am interested in is the one on my tires.
- Because I can ride it for hours without it getting tired.
- Because none of the studs act like an ass.
- Because when I outgrow it, I can trade it in for a bigger one.
- Because it doesn't make any noise unless I tell it to.
- Because it doesn't like, need, or have a lot of gas in it.
- Because it's just as happy to see me in a t-shirt as it is to see me in leather.
you are amazing!
and what a beautiful bike :)
Thank you Solo! It's a V-Star 650 Custom. What are you riding these days?
Hey A! I like make up these silly lists. Maybe you shouldn't be encouraging me :).
What a sweet comment Lesbo! Thank you very much. I appreciate the nice words.
Hey OC - Ready for a Harley?
Hi Chewy- vroom vroom all the way home!
Thank you Mav! I think you gf needs one too. They are a lot of fun. Besides, then you get to ride on the back (or get a matching one).
Hope I wasn't too fresh here Ms. Creek.
Thanks Jude! I don't own many red toys but I was really drawn to that bike.
Thank you TwoLadies! I'm waiting for the street cleaner to come around and get rid of some of this sand first. I hope to get out there soon!
Hi McMeaty! Sorry about the title of this post. You know I like you better than I like my bike! A Road King would be cool except I'm not sure I could hold the sucker up. Heard your brother might be selling?