I was tagged for a meme by J at Mid Life Clarity (a great read by the way). I've been thinking about this one. I may have posted a similar list like this at one time, but it's been while. So here goes:
Link to your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
* Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog - some random, some weird.
* Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blog.
* Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.1.
1. I spend a work day and a half (based on an 8 hour day) in the car commuting to work three days a week. I've pretty much decided that 4 hours a day in the car isn't worth the toll it is taking (and the tolls I'm paying) .
2. Watches are probably my favorite type of jewelery and I spend too much money on them.
3. I threw up cream of mushroom soup on the desk in kindergarten and have not been able to eat it since.
4. Northampton is one of my favorite towns in the United States. London is probably my favorite city outside of this country.
5. I love books but am very bad about actually finishing one.
6. The best vacation I ever took was going to Hawaii for two weeks.
7. I never throw anything away. I still have notes from study hall when I was a freshman in high school back in 1978.
I am tagging McMeaty because he has a new blog and I think he needs to be tagged. I apologize for breaking the rules and only tagging one person but I need to attend to some house chores before the Patriots game. Happy Sunday!