Who Said What Where?
My buddy Dawna of Kada Films left this very clever comment on my recent Candy Girl post. The following is a list of quotes from some of her favorite movies. Can you name the movie from which the following quotes originate? First one to get all ten wins a gently used pair of granny panties. Oh, and I added one of my favs at the end of the list.
3. My Precious
5. We'll always have Paris
6. Resistance is futile
7. Yippee-ki-yay, mf
8. I solemnly swear that I am up to no good
9. Have fun storming the castle
10. Those who are tardy will not get fruit cup
11. I don't want to talk to you no more, you empty headed animal food trough wiper. I fart in your general direction. Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries.
(Also, fearful of owning granny panties. thanks anyway.)
3. What verson of LOTR/Hobbit set do you want?
4. The Mask
6. Star Trek
7. Die Hard
8. Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
9. Princess Bride
10. High Anxiety
11. Monty Python and the Holy Grail
OK so I am a movie nerd. Keep the panties. The apartment complex won't let me fly the granny panty flags anymore.
Maybe I'll do one for American Musicals, pre-1970....
Great job Nulaane! I have to admit, I'm not sure I got any of them right. And I will hold off on sending the panties :)
Great idea Tara! I'm sure I will do as well on that as I did on this one. My friend Dawna who created the list is quite a movie buff.