Things today that made me feel old:
- I received a text at 6:30pm for an invite over to some friend's house for martinis and a bonfire. I said no - I still had to take a shower and by then it would be too late.
- When I attempted to shave my armpits, I couldn't see them. They live too close to my face and can't be moved forward and backward like a menu.
- I worked in the yard all afternoon. And now I need a case of IcyHot.
- I opened a bottle of red wine instead of a beer.
- I'm really looking forward to going to bed.
Yardwork + wine + shaved armpits = not do bad.
Hey Solo - What? I've seen your vlogs and you look like you are raring to go lady.
Thank you Amy! I'd look better if I wasn't getting up at 4:30 for work.
Hello Lilli - It was a good day. And a better night since I got to fall asleep on the couch.
Hey Lesbo - Yes, I cleaned up the yard and my pits, lol.
Hi Pixie! You and your friends sound like my kind of friends! Don't you love hanging in your jammies watching TV? I know I do.
Hi Chewy - Good move staying over. Better to be safe. You will have to come over to the Wet Spot this summer for cocktails -we can start early so you won't have to worry about driving in the dark :)
I like how you think Ms. Creek!
word verification: barair
that's right bar air
btw-red wine is classy, no matter what your age hehe. Drink up!
It was one hour before turning into a pumpkin in Wilbraham dark.
Hanging at the Wet Spot... do you skinny dip during the day or under the cover of darkness? (wink)