Key Word Searches Part 2
Time once again to see how people are finding me. Here are the top search keys that lead to this blog. The following phrases were pulled from my site data on Stat Counter.
- martini cartwheels - Good to know folks are searching for me by name.
- ding dong martini - To me, a ding dong is a male organ. Have I used the term "ding dong" in any posts? I really hope not. Any martini that has had a ding dong in it is not going in my mouth.
- how to make cartwheel sandwich - WTF is a cartwheel sandwich? Something you make on a hamburg bun? Maybe you stick fries in the sides of the sandwich for arms and legs and then spin it around on your plate.
- girls love stiffy's - Sorry, but a lot of the girls that read this blog do not love stiffy's. Back to that male organ thing again I see.
- kahkeys the pants - Yes, that is how they pronounce khakis in Boston. Sad but true.
- eugene delgaudio - He doesn't like gay people and yes I have blogged about him because he is mean and he hurt my feelings. Waah.
- martini winter hose - Again, what the hell is this? I have never drank martinis through a garden hose in the winter. It takes too long for the vodka to reach my mouth.
- hose again - Anyone who searches on "girls love stiffys" or "ding dong martinis" should get the hose again.
- lori motherhood boys martini - This is just too complicated to analyze. But motherhood and boys should not be used to describe a martini.
- basket boat - Another post of mine. Must have been a really good one because I can't remember what I wrote about.
- snow on your bush - This one is the prize winner. I do have a "Snow Bush" post but it's not what you may be thinking. What's that saying? Ice on your tree is better than snow on your bush?
Yes, I am over-tired tonight. Why do you ask?