I'm moving through the stages of grief -- but in my own way. I'm skipping denial and isolation, anger, bargaining, depression, and acceptance. Who needs 'em?
Here are my steps:
- Berkshire Brewing Company's Cabin Fever: If it's grief that I must take, then let's have an Irish wake.
- Macaroni and Cheese: I ate it at a restaurant, I bought some at the store. If I had the extra room, I'd keep it in my night stand drawer.
- Chocolate: Dark bars and morsels and cake, oh my. I should save time and stick 'em directly on my thigh.
- Potato Chips and Chicken Sandwiches: My heart took a licking so pass me that effing chicken. With mayo. And chips. Now!
- To Be Determined - I'll decide what this should be after my nap.
In our hearts forever, we miss you sweet girl.