Things To Think About On Your Drive To Work
Thoughts that run through my head during my very long commute to work.
- I really shouldn't have bought that coffee at the start of my commute.
- How much pee does a medium size Dunkin' Donuts cup hold and can anyone see me if I crouch down in the back seat? Would I get my pants leg wet?
- Shit. I forgot to put on deodorant. I think.
- Why is that asshole driving so fast?
- Why is that asshole driving so slow?
- If I throw this fingernail out the window, will people think I 'm littering?
- Are low fat muffins really low fat?
- What can I blow my nose in?
- Every story on CNN is breaking news.
- I should have worn thinner socks today.
- Is it possible to get a sunburn through a car window?
- What the hell was that before it got run over by a semi? People in other parts of the country would eat that.
- Did I just pass a state trooper? Or as we say here, a "Statie". Also known as a "Troopah".
Sorry to hear about your Mom.
Yes, the clothing choices are something that riddles my brain. But then again, I wear socks and crocks.