My Thanksgiving Wish For You
There are so many things for which to be thankful for today. And one thing for which I and so many others are not. If you are still struggling with the results of this past election, here are few things that may help ease your pain.
- Meditate: Take some time for you. Find a quiet space, close your eyes, and breath deeply.
- Exercise: Join a gym, go for a walk, move your body. Release that stress! Run as far as you can without stopping, perhaps all the way to Canada.
- Get back to nature: Hike the great outdoors. Find two sticks, about 5 inches in length. Now whittle the ends of those sticks into a nice sharp point and push them hard into your ear canal. Ahh...relief from the pain of the past few weeks.
- Take up a new hobby such as wine tasting. Buy yourself 7 cases of mixed varieties. Make notes on your favorites. After the weekend, when you have depleted your stock, head back to the liquor store for 7 more cases and perhaps a wheel of cheese or two.
- Read a good book. My new favorites include "50 Turds A Day - Messages From The New Administration", and "Orange Is The New Hack", and "The Fart of The Steal - The Day America Lost Its Soul".
Wishing you all a very happy, safe, and fun filled holiday.